Vista Vue - Full Face Snorkel Mask by Deep Blue Gear
Deep Blue Gear
- Full Face Snorkeling Mask featuring a next-generation, all-in-one mask and snorkel design that enables you to breathe naturally through your nose and mouth. Available in two sizes -- Small/Medium and Large/Extra-Large
- Dry snorkel technology prevents water from getting into mask; purge valve technology allows you to inhale and exhale easily
- Crystal silicone mask skirt offers superior comfort; easily adjustable elastic straps secure the mask to your face
- Fog-free ventilation design continuously directs fresh, dry air across inner surface of mask to prevent condensation
- Limited Time Offer:
Explore the ocean's coral reefs with the Vista Vue Full Face Snorkel Mask from Deep Blue Gear featuring a next-generation, all-in-one mask and snorkel design that enables you to breathe naturally through your nose and mouth. Offering a refined design of the air flow and purge valve system developed in response to feedback from Deep Blue Gear's extensive customer base of Caribbean snorkeling tour operators, the Vista Vue - Full Face Snorkel Mask ensures optimal comfort, easy breathing and fog-free undersea viewing. The perfect mask for surface snorkeling!
Eliminating the need for a snorkel mouthpiece, this Vista Vue Full Face Snorkel Mask has an integrated dry snorkel tube at the top of the mask that stops water from getting into the mask. The large diameter, single chamber snorkel tube with innovative multi-purge valve frame technology allows air to be easily inhaled and exhaled -- comfortably and naturally. Fresh, dry air is continuously directed across the inner surface of the mask, preventing condensation from forming and eliminating fog. A crystal silicone skirt provides superior comfort with a clear, panoramic view. Easily adjustable elastic straps allow the mask to be comfortably secured to your face.
The Vista Vue - Full Face Snorkel Mask by Deep Blue Gear is available in two sizes: Small / Medium & Large / XL.NOTE: Do not use abrasive cleaners (such as Sea Buff) on this polycarbonate mask.
How To Measure For A Full Face Snorkel Mask
- Ask a friend to place a measuring tape with the 0" marker in the middle of your forehead just above the brow bone
- Measure from this mark to the lowest point of your chin bone as shown with the red lines
- If the measurement is 5.5" or less then choose the Small / Medium Full Face Snorkel Mask
- If the measurement is over 5.5" then choose the Large / XL Full Face Snorkel Mask